Create a Free Workplace Step Challenge in Just a Few Clicks
Bring your people together, boost morale, and improve wellbeing through fun and engaging step challenge. Easy to use, fully customizable, and Android & iPhone compatible.
Trusted by companies all over the world
Customize your app
- Your company name & logo
- Free for up to 30 members
- No credit card required
- Steps are automatically recorded through either the phone (compatible with both Android and iPhone devices) or a wearable device.
- The app generates a daily step goal for each participant based on their activity level and encourages them to share their achievements with the team
- The app announces the weekly top performers, those who have made the most progress, and generates a personal summary for each participant every Monday
- Employees earn points by reaching their step goal, improving their daily average, sharing their achievements, and supporting their teammates
- Points redeemable for cool rewards
- AI-generated prompts and GIFs drive engagement, making it easy for employees to inspire and motivate colleagues
Manage with ease
- Customize challenges, create teams, and manage your initiative effortlessly with an easy-to-use admin dashboard
- Track real-time progress, access analytics, and review past challenge history for valuable insights
Comprehensive technical support for you and your team ensures a seamless experience.
“We are loving this app so far. It’s very intuitive and the direct customer support is shockingly good”
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Reaction’s step challenge is 100% free for up to 30 users. There are no hidden fees, no commitments, and no credit card required. We believe in providing an accessible team-building solution, and our free step challenge allows you to experience the power of our platform in bringing your people together.
Yes. The Reaction app is fully compatible with both Android and iPhone (iOS) devices. Upon logging into the app, participants can easily link their Google Fit or Apple Health account, allowing for automatic step tracking.
Reaction can be synced with any wearable device that is connected to either Google Fit or Apple Health. In certain instances, certain wearables may need to be connected through an app to either Google Fit or Apple Health, but once linked, the device will automatically sync with Reaction.
Yes. Our premium plan allows for both individual and team-based competitions. As teams are established within the system, members will have the option to select a team and their steps will be counted towards the team’s overall progress.
Zero. We’ve made it incredibly easy to get started, with no setup required on your end. Simply invite members to join on the designated start date and once they accept, they will automatically become a part of the challenge.
The wellness programs allow your team to take on more than just step challenges. We offer six programs that focus on different aspects of health and wellness, such as nutrition, physical fitness, and mental health. Participants can participate in the step challenge and also choose from a selection of these additional programs. Events are designed for team building and can include virtual walking breaks or stretching sessions where your team can participate together via video call. Reaction also provides live workshops and classes led by experts in the industry to help engage your team and enhance their overall well-being.
The app supports English 🇺🇸🇬🇧, Spanish 🇪🇸, French 🇫🇷, Russian 🇷🇺, Arabic 🇸🇦, Hebrew 🇮🇱, Ukrainian 🇺🇦 and Japanese 🇯🇵. The app will automatically change the language based on the language settings of the user’s phone.
No. Rewards are part of our subscription fee. Once you sign up, your team’s rewards will become available without incurring any extra expenses. Rewards have been found to significantly increase engagement in challenges, and you can also choose to allocate additional resources to rewards if you wish to offer your participants more opportunities to earn them.
Yes. A fully branded solution is available for an additional fee. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Yes. If participants have an issue with the service or need support, they can reach directly to the customer support team from the app’s menu.
Unlike many step challenge apps that only track steps and focus on individual competition, the Reaction app uses step tracking as a tool to foster communication and build stronger teams. The app encourages participants to share their progress with others and rewards them for supporting their colleagues, promoting teamwork and a sense of community among users.
This makes the step challenge a collaborative experience that teams can do together, rather than just a competition between members.