Free virtual events for breast cancer awareness month
Reduce employee burnout and increase the sense of belonging in your company through a collaborative wellness initiative. Special breast cancer survivor talk on Oct 19th included.
"The #1 team building app!"
"Our team LOVE the Reaction app!"
"The perfect tool for team building"
Customize your app
- Your company name & logo
- Free for up to 10 members
- No credit card required
- Share an easy to use QR code to access the mobile app
- Each employee selects personal wellbeing goals and gets grouped with teammates that have similar goals
- The app generates daily health tasks, weekly team challenges, and promotes social interactions between members
- Weekly virtual breast cancer events will be broadcast on the app during October
- Employees earn points for completing activities, sharing experiences and supporting teammates
- Points redeemable for cool rewards
- Track participation, retention and measure engagement
- Understand and improve the engagement ROI
Breast Cancer Survivor talk | Tabby Duff | Oct 19th
Tabby is a young cancer survivor from Manchester, UK. After being diagnosed with breast cancer aged just 26 back in 2020, Tabby has gone on to complete all her treatment and is now in remission. She shares her story on social media and beyond to encourage better self-awareness and self-checking and how colleagues can best support those who are going through a cancer diagnosis. The session will end with a live Q&A. Register to this and the other events on the 'Events' tab on your Reaction Club app